A Children's Book about Susanah Stone Lloyd a member of the Willie Handcart Company

This is a book I made years ago about my ancestor Susanah Stone Lloyd.  She was a member of the Willey Handcart Company.  I have such a love for her and all the pioneers who sacrificed everything so I can live and worship today.  I'm getting ready for my 7th Pioneer Trek next summer!!!  I'm so excited, it will be my husbands and two daughters first trek, and we get to experience it together at Martins Cove.  The art work for this story was created by Dotty Ralphs. This is a link to her darling site Grandma Polka Dott.  I hope you enjoy this amazing story of sacrifice and testimony.

The link to the entire book can be found here at FamilySearch.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Organization Ideas

Ward, Neighborhood Progressive Dinner Activity

LDS Girls Camp Idea, 12 Virgins and oil.