LDS Girls camp Temple and Individual Worth craft idea.

We did the following craft at camp.  Before camp we purchased mdf boards and cut them to size.  At a pre camp activity we had each of the girls write their name on a blank sheet of paper.  Then we sat in a circle and had everyone pass the papers around and write something they liked about that girl on the paper.  I also asked the girls what their favorite food, sport, book, color etc was.  Then I took that information and used the site Tagedo to create the words in the shape of a hand.  Like this.


On the hand side I included this quote. 

"I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father who loves me.  For nearly six thousand years, He held me in reserve to make my appearance on earth in the final days before the second coming of the Lord.  
I am strong.  I will be courageous.  I will stand for what I believe, even if I stand alone.  
I will Arise and Shine!"

On one side of the board we glued the hand print on and on the other we put a picture of the temple.  


Then we put two holes in the top and a ribbon so they could hang it in their room.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Organization Ideas

Ward, Neighborhood Progressive Dinner Activity

LDS Girls Camp Idea, 12 Virgins and oil.