Nursery Christmas Fingerprint Ornament or Mother's Day or Father's Day

I have loved serving in the nursery.  Unfortunately I knew my time was coming to an end with these adorable kids because I was going to be released at the beginning of the year.  I wanted to make something special for the kids to remember their time in nursery.  I made these stoneware hearts out of a white clay I use in my ceramics (It's called b-mix).  Then we helped the kids make two fingerprints into the soft clay in the shape of a heart.  I then fired the clay in a kiln.  
I love how they turned out! 

I got the quote from a talk given by President Monson called Finding Joy in the Journey.  
Click here for the link to the talk.





Here are the 8.5 x 11 originals I printed and cut into cards.
This has cut and fold marks.
This one does not have the cut and fold marks.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Organization Ideas

Ward, Neighborhood Progressive Dinner Activity

LDS Girls Camp Idea, 12 Virgins and oil.